Every year, Telia holds over 50 major meetings and events to inform, inspire and further train its employees in Sweden and internationally. Ventla is used here as an important tool for gathering information and promoting dialogue between participants.
The solution in short:
- Gather all information, interaction, and networking in a user-friendly platform
- Stream webinars and hold virtual workshops by integrating MS Teams
- Promote interaction and dialogue through polls, surveys, and push notifications
Telia, together with an external partner, were to hold a three-day event for 120 leaders from six different countries, with the aim of educating, inspiring, and promoting the exchange of ideas and networking between the participants. The plan was to meet in person, but due to COVID-19, they had to switch to virtual. It was important for Telia to:
- Create a virtual meeting place where all participants could share the same event experience
- Make it easy for attendees to attend and find the right information among a variety of program formats and information
- Promote dialogue and exchange of ideas in smaller workshop groups and break-outs
- Communicate and collect feedback in an efficient and effective way
Telia arranged a virtual event where a variety of components were gathered on one platform. The content was adapted to the digital format through a concise and varied event program, with a focus on the interaction between participants:
- Streamed presentations, virtual workshops, and workshop materials were made available via both the app and the web platform
- The participants were divided into workshop groups, and they could find links to individual break-out rooms via “My information”
- With the help of push notifications, polls, surveys, and reminders about when it was time to gather were easily sent out to the participants
With the help of Ventla, Telia was able to create a smooth and effective virtual event experience. They found that the platform combined different types of functionality into one interface, which was a great advantage for the user. The fact that both users and administrators alike could move seamlessly between the web and mobile apps made the event experience easy and flexible – you can choose to participate on the big screen but also take the conference with you if you want to take a walk.
The participants in Telia’s Executive Program also expressed appreciation of having everything gathered in one place; streamed presentations, workshops through MS Teams, speaker bios, powerpoints, external websites embedded in the app, as well as reminders, polls, and surveys sent out via push.