The event organizer is the organization who invited you to use the Ventla platform administration services. According to applicable data privacy legislation, the event organization is the Data Controller of the personal information processed in the application.
In the event of any uncertainties regarding who is the organizer of the event in any particular instance, or information on the Data Controller´s Data Protection Officer, if any, please contact Ventla AB, email@example.com for more information.
Data Controller will always comply with applicable privacy laws. Data Controller will not disclose personal data to third parties without prior consent, unless specifically stated herein.
Data Controller will process the following personal data, if and to the extent it is submitted by you:
- E-mail address
Further, if you contact Data Controller we store correspondence or comments, which may contain personal data, to provide better service if you contact Data Controller again.
Data Controller will:
- Process your personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
- Collect your personal data for the stated and legitimate purposes stated in this policy, and will not process your personal data in any way incompatible with these purposes.
- Collect and process personal data that is adequate, relevant, limited to and necessary for the purposes for which it is collected and used.
- Process your personal data only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Take appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access, unlawful processing and unauthorized or accidental loss, destruction or damage to personal data, thereby ensuring an appropriate level of security.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate and updated without delay if Data Controller is informed or otherwise becomes aware of incorrect information.
- Upon request, delete personal data without unnecessary delay unless there are legal grounds for continuing the processing,
Data Controller may use the personal data submitted by you in order to contact you for marketing purposes, or as follow-up regarding the event attended by you.
Data Controller collects and processes your personal data if and to the extent you have given consent. You have the right to revoke such consent at any time, whereby your personal data will be deleted without delay. The lawfulness of the processing performed during the period when consent existed is not affected by a consent being withdrawn.
Data Controller will further process your personal data to the extent that Data Controller is required to do so by law or decision by authority.
Your personal data will be processed until your consent is withdrawn, or not later than 14 months from when the you last used the administrative services.
The Data Processor will solely store your personal data on servers that are within the EU/EEA border and are controlled by the Data Processor.
Data Controller ensures that appropriate technical and organisational measures are taken to protect your personal data against unauthorised access or destruction, unlawful processing or accidental loss or damage.
Data Controller uses a secure server where your personal data is processed and limits access to personal data within the organisation. Authorisation to access personal data is provided only to individuals within the organisation, as well as within the Data Processor’s organisation, for the sole purpose of carrying out their duties.
Data Controller or, if relevant, its Data Processor, transfers personal data to third countries only if the recipient of the personal data has signed the EU Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses (Decision C(2010)593) in accordance with applicable law.
You are entitled to request access to and correction of personal data as well as deletion of personal data, treatment limitation or objection to treatment (if applicable according to relevant privacy legislation). Furthermore, you have a right receive the personal data that you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (portability). You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
For information on the Data Controller and/or Data Protection Officer (if any), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the organizer of the event is the Data Controller according to applicable privacy legislation.