Accessibility Statement for MeetApp
MeetApp International AB is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
MeetApp International AB takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of MeetApp:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. MeetApp is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we are also fulfilling several Level AAA Sucess Criteria:
- 1.4.7 Low or No Background Audio
- 2.2.3 No Timing
- 2.2.4 Interruptions
- 2.2.6 Timeouts
- 2.3.2 Three Flashes
- 2.3.3 Animation from Interactions
- 2.4.9 Link Purpose (Link Only)
- 2.4.10 Section Headings
- 2.5.5 Target Size
- 2.5.6 Concurrent Input Mechanisms
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of MeetApp. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on MeetApp:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: Kungsgatan 60, 111 22, Stockholm, Sweden
- Postal address: Kungsgatan 60, 111 22, Stockholm, Sweden
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
MeetApp is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
Accessibility of MeetApp relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
- Native apps
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of MeetApp, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for MeetApp:
- Video content from customers: Uploaded video might not have subtitles because it is up to the customer to ensure their content is accessible.
MeetApp International AB assessed the accessibility of MeetApp by the following approaches:
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
MeetApp International AB
Chief product officer
This statement was created on 29 April 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.